If you have been diagnosed with cancer and are asking yourself:
- Where do I begin?
- How can I quickly become informed about my cancer and options?
- Will I be able to afford my treatments and medications?
- What will my health insurance plan cover?
- How can I best access the support I need outside of the hospital?
- How can my family and friends support me most effectively?
then your answer is a personal cancer patient advocate at Vencer. Recent research supports the benefits of stress reduction in preventing the development or recurrence of cancer. Vencer can help you substantially minimize stress by preparing you for vital medical decisions and helping you navigate the various challenges your cancer diagnosis will bring forth outside of the hospital.
The current healthcare system is unable to comprehensively address your specialized needs. Vencer offers one-to-one, non-medical cancer patient advocate services from the moment of diagnosis, through treatment and into recovery. We empower you, reduce your stress and lead you to focus on healing. By fortifying your fight outside of the hospital Vencer helps you put up your best fight inside.